Wednesday, November 16, 2011

In the past few months I have been getting tons of requests from clients to start a blog. Our clients have wanted to see the process that their masterpieces undergo before making their way to their tables and belly’s. There have been countless times when Brian goes on a delivery that he gets stopped and berated with questions on how we made a cake light up or spin or how we were able to make a cake talk.

I also find myself taking to many other baker’s and caters on tips and tricks that we all have as well as people who are just starting getting into cake decorating. That is why I created this blog not only to show my creations but to also be able to help with tips and the different methods we all use when decorating our masterpieces. I hope you enjoy your time spent here in the meantime enjoy some of my past creations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment